Thursday, March 24, 2011

An Interesting Site for Interested People

I forgot I told Nathan today that I would post a link to my blog for TED of which he has never heard of.  And for those of you who haven't heard of this site it is an organization that hosts conferences a few times a year, although they have expanded to more conferences across the world at many times during the year.  But what is fascinating about these conferences is that they bring extremely inspiring, influential, and informative people from many different areas and allow them to speak for up to 18 minutes.  This site has lent a great deal to the furthering of my education and I encourage everybody to explore it if you've never heard of it before.

Here are two links, the first is to the homepage the second is to an acting coach who mentions Shakespeare in passing as a part of a very interesting speech.
www.ted.com
http://www.ted.com/talks/patsy_rodenburg_why_i_do_theater.html

No comments:

Post a Comment